This is my incredibly simple recipe for baking perfectly crispy kale.
- Bunch of Kale
- About 1 Tbsp Olive Oil (eyeball it)
- Salt (as little or as much as you like – my kale crisps are generally more
- Preheat oven to 375
- Tear off kale leaves from stalks
- In a medium sized bowl, toss leaves with olive oil and a little salt
- Place leaves side by side on a baking sheet and sprinkle a little salt over top of them
- Bake in the oven for 5 mins max, take out of the oven
- Flip leaves, salt again if desired, and bake for another 5 mins max
And that’s all there is to it! Perfectly crisped kale.
If you have an efficient oven that tends to get very hot very quickly, keep an eye on the kale so that it doesn’t burn!
Even if some pieces do burn, the leaves will still taste yummy :)